I'm proud to announce that for the first time in ?????????? years (that's 147 in day-after-Thanksgiving-years), I was not in town at 3:00 this Black Friday morning.
You have to understand, it has been a matter of principle for me all these years to be there, just because.
However, the first step is admitting you have a problem, and I admitted and conquered that problem at 4:22 a.m. this morning when I woke up, looked at the clock and went back to sleep.
However, I've not yet conquered the MagLite problem...
I still had to go by Lowe's at one point today and pick up a couple different sizes/colors of MagLites before going home.
And for good measure, I threw in a Stanley Tripod flashlight.
I do have a flashlight problem. I admit it. I also admit that I don't care that I have a problem.
Let there be light......And more light...
(google picture)
Here We Are
2 days ago








3 comments:
Congratulations for solving that 3 AM problem. That must have been a monkey on your back. We are the same way about flashlights. You can never have too many, am I right? They just make them so small and so powerful.
Hey, happy Thanksgiving, Mama.
Tim
Good girl for not succumbing to the Black Friday madness!
And a flashlight fetish? That's a new one! : )
At least you're prepared. I'm all for light!
Post a Comment