Sunday, November 28, 2010

Decking the Halls

Now, if I could just go to the woods and find the right cedar tree.

5 comments:

mCat said...

Now THAT'S a cool ornament!

Kara said...

OOh! I LIKE! Did you do it yourself?

and P.S. I know you're not going to believe this...

BUT...

(in a whispering voice)
I have never been shopping on Black Friday. Do you still like me?

Mamafamilias said...

As a matter of fact, I did make the ornament. Look over to the right on my blog list for "Stuff and Plunder" and you'll see how I did it.

And not only do I still like you, I'm begging you to come sit at the same table with me at the RS Christmas supper. You're SO my kind of people. I love it that my daughter finds such good friends for me.

cheryl said...

I love it!

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

Love it!