Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hello Out There

This is a whole post about not having anything to post about.


Got the kiddo deposited in her new corner of the world, came back and rented out rearranged her room and now the days are filled to the brim with: getting up, getting dressed, going to work, coming home from work, and spending a gazillion hours cutting out coupons.  

The result of all of this coupon-clipping?  I'm now the proud owner of 10 new boxes of Hamburger Helper - something I swore I'd never eat again when I got out of college.  

FYI, Hamburger Helper was to me what Ramen Noodles are to the now-generation.  Sometimes it included the hamburger meat - sometimes not.


Why, you ask, am I posting this dribble?


Desperation for something to post about.

At least there's a fire to keep me in a trance.

 
This picture reminds me - Nathan's hot dogs are 1/2 off at Harris Teeter tomorrow.  Coupons anyone?

4 comments:

cheryl said...

Oh! I dread my girls leaving the nest. I make Samara promise every day that she will live next door to us.

Mamafamilias said...

Actually, while I DO miss Kelly, the posting desperation comes more from being drowned in my self-imposed coupon updating, so I have nothing to post about. I've spent HOURS on this mess and it has left me cross-eyed. Good news is, I'm finally caught up - at least until the Sunday paper comes out.

The other good news is - she's coming home this weekend.

The bad news is - she doesn't have a bed to sleep in.

jweed said...

so where did Kelly run off to? and take a break from the coupon clipping already!! by the way, matt always makes fun of me for pronouncing coupon as "cue-pon." am i mistaken? he swears it is "coo-pon." and thanks for the sweet words on my blog. sure wish you could meet little samuel as well. he's a chip off the old gavin block. :)

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

Why didn't you tell me HT had Nathan's hotdogs on sale?! That's worth the trip just for that.