Are princesses born, or are they made...?
I submit proof that they are born, and then added upon.
I give you, the Princess Party, hosted by Love Potion #1 and her mom:
Here We Are
2 days ago
"When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not." Mark Twain
4 comments:
What a fun party! Somehow I don't think a princess party would fly with my Sissy. We are going to need to do something that involves sharks and/or snakes.
My invitation must have been lost in the mail... :)
I think the man-cub is just going to resign himself to the fact that if he has to share a bathroom with her, he'll get approximately 3 sq. inches of space for his stuff. The rest will be covered in hair products, perfume and nail polish. I can hear it now "Get out of the bathroom, Mom says I have to brush my teeth before we go to school!" Silence. "Get out!" "I'm not done!" "Get out now!" "I'm still not done!" "Mom! Tell her I have to brush my teeth!" "Mom! Tell him I'm not done!" Meanwhile Dad will be sitting in a corner doped up on meds because he has a teenage daughter now. Give it ten years and see if I'm not right.
These are so good Gigi! Thanks for posting! I love them!
Post a Comment