Saturday, January 1, 2011

Post-Party Post

Have returned from the Promised Land - the party's over.


A grand time was had by all, and we would like to thank the former Blythewood Christmas Parade Grand Marshal for the beautiful Christmas decorations that he himself (so he claims) provided this year.  I'm not sure how he managed it, but all the trees and the field were quite "dreamlike on account of that frosting" (as per James Taylor).  

It was bootiful.  


As a matter of fact, it looked like a painting:

(I wish I could post his story that he has to go along with this painting, but I can't open it up on this computer - don't have the program it's in.)


Now you know what 1979 Blythewood looked like.

In the snow.


The 2010 Blythewood Christmas was gorgeous too.  

And fun.  

And I loved being with my family.


Just so ya know.

1 comment:

Aflairto said...

SOME Party. The famous Author Aunt
somehow missed out! But, we had
some of the same bootiful decor here......Keep up the funny posts!
Enjoyed very much on this end.....