Monday, February 14, 2011

The Dessert

By popular demand  - all 2 of you:


1 package chocolate cake mix
8 oz sour cream
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup water
4 eggs
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 (4-serving-size) package chocolate-flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix


Lightly grease the inside of slow cooker.


Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.  Pour into slow cooker.  Cover and cook on Low  to 8 hours or on High 3 to 4 hours.  Serve hot or warm with ice cream.


**Note:  I don't cook mine quite as long as it calls for.  When I did cook it that long the first time I made it, it was a little too overdone.  It will not be like a regular cake you cook in the oven, it's alot more dense, kinda fudgy like.  


Oh, and Happy Love, Blah, Blah, Blah Day.


(Although, I hafta say, I do love sending the Valentine's Box to the still-single niece and daughter in my life.  They deserve it.  And my Love Potions - squeeze their little guts)

2 comments:

cheryl said...

Seriously in the slow cooker? That's awesome. This is my kind of dessert!

aniC said...

I didn't ask for this, but thanks!