Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I-95 to I-20 to the Promised Land

Yes, my friends, it was short, but it was oh, so good.  10 hours total driving time for 12 waking hours visiting time, but it was worth it.  Spent a whole day with the Original Mamafamilias and the Sisterfamilias before she leaves for a year.  It was fabulous.  Who knew going to the Food Lion could be so much fun.  You never get too old to laugh so hard you can't speak.

Plus, I came home with a beautiful new print.  I am, after all, related to Art Genius. 


Until I can post a picture of my new print, I'll post this:



Since I can't even draw Stick Man running (I can only draw Stick Man standing still), I can only flip through shutter speed/aperture selections and hope for the best.  But it makes me happy.  And we all need Happy.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I like! Still, it's kinda 'ouch' that this is the first time you've gone out 'picture-taking' when I couldn't be there with you.....

Mamafamilias said...

It was a BigTime Ouch for me.

cheryl said...

Beautiful!

Tim O'Keefe said...

Ahh, It's been a while since I've been able to look at a part of the world through your artistic eye. Tasty.

Even the mundane stuff is exquisite when you're with the ones you love, right?

Thanks

harold said...

I-95 never closes.....hurry back

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

I'm JEALOUS! Of course I'd have to stay more than 12 waking hours to make it worth dragging everybody & all of their stuff down there but still, I Can't Wait to get down there again.

mCat said...

Beautiful pictures - absolutley beautiful!