First of all, I fully expect the internet company to call me up and tell me they think someone else has jumped in on my internet usage.
Second of all, I thought I might try going to work this morning. Didn't take long for me to say, "Nah, not just now."
So, because I think my new little IPod is the greatest thing, I've been playing with it and thought I'd download the PBS app onto it. It's so great. You can watch a PBS show and take it from room to room with you - any room, any time. It's great.
Until this morning, when I decided to watch the show they had on the Influenza Pandemic of 1918.
Why would a person with the ailments I've had the last 4 days watch that?
And that's the Dumb Sick Person News for today.
Here We Are
2 days ago







2 comments:
OK, be careful as you are walking from room to room watching your new ipodcasts that you don't walk into any door frames.
Hope you feel better soon. And PLEASE DON'T THINK of the influenza epidemic. Or swine flu. Or bird flu. Or H1N1. Just don't think of them.
Ha ha!! That is cool though with the ipod. Stinks about you being sick! Hope you feel better soon!! =0)
Post a Comment