Noticed the new look, did ya?
Just so you know, I'm basically known as the "Highlighter Queen" at the office. I love to color-coordinate anything I can so that the guys COMPLETELY understand what I'm saying (you know - "this goes with this", "that goes with that"). I have highlighters in every color known to man sitting in my desk (see earlier post - Excel spreadsheets, OCD tendencies).
Anyway, I wanted to use colors on my last post and they show up so much better on black (when I was about 9 or 10 my favorite dress was made out of material that had a black background with different colored fruits or flowers or something - I don't remember what - I just remember how good the colors looked against the black background), so I started playing with the blog choices last night (remember, I have THREE Friday nights in this week). Well............. "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie"..............
(However, things could change again at any given moment.)
Let me know what you think. Really. I ain't scared.
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
5 days ago







No comments:
Post a Comment